Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2019-2020 year are $31. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Send a check for $31 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Dr., Columbus OH 43221)
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
Oklahoma City Delta Gamma Alumnae Chapter Dues:
- Bronze $35
- Pink $50
- Blue $100
- Gold $500
- Diamond $1,000
Please send dues to:
Oklahoma City Alumnae Chapter
3432 Brush Creek Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Our local dues support:
- OKC Panhellenic scholarship, dues, advertisement, biography page fee, and Woman of the Year Award
- National chapter dues, convention fees, insurance, and website fees
- Region 6 dues and officers’ seminars expenses
- Alpha Iota Lectureship in Values and Ethics Series
- Alpha Iota New Pledge Dinner and Senior Dinner
- Alpha Iota Anchor Splash
- Donations for new alumnae chapters
- Miscellaneous donations
- Miscellaneous expenses of OKC Alumnae Chapter and officers
Dues are not tax deductible.