Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2022-2023 year are $37. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, new and existing programming efforts, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Click here to login to the Delta Gamma website if you would like to pay your per capita dues, local dues and/or make a donation to the Delta Gamma Foundation all at once. Once you are logged in, you will click on your email address at the top of the page, select “Pay Alumnae Per Capita & Local Dues” from the dropdown menu and be redirected to your personalized payment link.
· Send a check for $37 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Drive, Columbus OH 43221)
Delta Gamma is excited to announce Loyally Anchored, Delta Gamma's new lifetime dues program. This option is designed for members who would like to fulfill their alumnae dues obligation to the Fraternity in a larger, one-time amount as opposed to through annual per capita dues. There are different payment levels, options and payment plans. Learn more here: https://www.deltagamma.org/our-membership/alumnae/alumnae-dues/loyally-anchored/
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
Oklahoma City Delta Gamma Alumnae Chapter Dues:
- Bronze $35
- Pink $50
- Blue $100
- Gold $500
- Diamond $1,000
You can bring cash or check to a meeting or send your dues to Arden Pentz at
2028 NW 47th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73118 and if you have any questions her email is email@example.com.
Our local dues support:
- OKC Panhellenic scholarship, dues, advertisement, biography page fee, and Woman of the Year Award
- National chapter dues, convention fees, insurance, and website fees
- Region 6 dues and officers’ seminars expenses
- Alpha Iota Lectureship in Values and Ethics Series
- Alpha Iota New Pledge Dinner and Senior Dinner
- Alpha Iota Anchor Splash
- Donations for new alumnae chapters
- Miscellaneous donations
- Miscellaneous expenses of OKC Alumnae Chapter and officers
Dues are not tax deductible.